- The most effective version of Minoxidil, just one capsule a day, so no liquids or solutions needed.
- Minoxidil tablets stops - and even reverses - hair loss in 9 out of 10 men.
- Minoxidil Pills increasing blood flow to hair follicles without affecting your hormone balance.
Dosage: 10mg tablets. 1 box contains 10 tablets.
- No waiting rooms or pharmacy lines.
- MinoxidilLab.com ships in discreet packaging.
- Safe Checkout with any Debit or Credit card.
- Fast & Free Shipping on all USA & UK orders. EU Countries $7.95. All other Countries $5.95 Flat Fee per order.
- 90 days money back. Easy returns.
- Hologram security label sealed for extra protection.
What is oral minoxidil?
The active ingredient in oral minoxidil is the same as the one in topical minoxidil (generic Rogaine).
Oral minoxidil is FDA-approved (at higher doses) to treat high blood pressure. Doctors began prescribing low-dose oral minoxidil tablets as a convenient, once-a-day, non-hormonal hair loss treatment because in clinical trials studying higher doses of oral minoxidil for high blood pressure, a large percentage of patients experienced “elongation, thickening, and enhanced pigmentation of body hair,” including on the scalp.
Who is it for
Works for both receding hairlines and thinning on the crown. Oral Minoxidil is a hair growth stimulant that’s used to treat hair loss.
How to take it
Take one capsule once a day with or without food.
How it works
Oral Minoxidil works by improving blood circulation to the scalp, which nourishes the hair follicles and extends the growth phase of the hair cycle.
Studies have shown that about a third of men taking Minoxidil tablets will experience reduced shedding and another third will experience improved growth by around 6 months of treatment.
Men also report that their hair strands are stronger, thicker and deeper coloured when using Minoxidil tablets.
So 2 in every 3 men using Minoxidil tablets are likely to see and feel a benefit. We recommend you use Minoxidil tablets for 6 to 12 months to experience full effectiveness.
Usually rare, mild and reversible. They can include excessive hair growth in other parts of the body, fluid retention, and low blood pressure. You may shed hair in the first 2 months - this is a good sign, It means that the medication is working.
Works for both receding hairlines and thinning on the crown.